As efforts to reduce the reach of COVID-19 continue, Liveli’s priority is protecting the health of our people, our clients, their families and our community.
We will be implementing the following measures to promote the health and wellbeing of our staff and clients:
- From Monday 21st March 2020 to Friday 3rd April 2020, we are recommending that where possible, our people work from home.
- We are monitoring the advice of the Government and health authorities within Australia to help us make informed business decisions in this difficult time for everyone.
- We have well-established technology and IT systems for working remotely which allow us to take these measures without interrupting our clients, support or service delivery.
- To keep you informed of our progress, we will be sending regular updates by email and social media in the coming weeks.
- If you have a meeting scheduled with us, or would like to schedule a meeting with us, our team will be in touch to make arrangements to conduct the meeting by phone, teleconference or video conferencing facilities if you require this.
These precautionary measures come at a time where we believe it is the socially responsible and right response.
We appreciate your support of us taking these temporary measures. If you have questions about our availability during this time, please get in touch with our team.
From our team to yours, we hope you stay safe and well.
Map credit: CARTO
Get the latest Liveli updates by following us on:
Back To News Stories